Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hi there.... boy it's been a long time since I've posted to my blog.... time flys far too quickly.


Summer is still going strong and loves to go to the coffee shop on the weekends. Her back leggs are a little weak to walk the entire way so I drive her part way and she walks the rest - she knows when it's Saturday - I swear!

It's going to be a wonderful weekend for time in the garden so I'll take some pictures and post them next week - the garden is coming along and looks lovely!

Enjoy these pictures of our coffee shop adventures. The one with the group was part of an article posted in our local San Leandro Times newspaper.


Summers 11th B-day:





Mozie's 2nd Birthday:



And a few more fun photos:








































































































































































No comments: